Monday, September 10, 2012

My Eportfolio Abdullah Mohammed Hasen Alshehhi 40946 Class:B






My Eportfolio Abdullah Alshehhi

This is an explanation of the work I did in my Academic Communication class. I learned how to make a prezi how to blog and how to do Survey.

I am now able to make a presentation on prezi or PowerPoint.I have learned how to blog and I can conduct a survey.

((Prezi)) 

First prezi: About my friend


I choose this title because I am like my friend.


Second prezi: About Save water it will save you later



  I wrote about water because I am interested in the environment.



((Blogger post))


First blog post:-

 

I choose this topic because  I love learn in Mr Vance Class.


Second blog post:-

 

I wrote this title because I am interested in Mr Vance subject.

 

((Survey monkey))

 

Survey monkey: About sports

 

I choose this title because I am love sports.

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment